-Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.
-Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life :)
-Finally letting go of the person who will never give you what you deserve
-Don't take a good woman for granted. Someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't
-oh sorry, i forgot, nothings ever your fault.
-A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
-I'm not ignoring you, I'm waiting to see if you'll make an effort.
-He Already Ruined Your Mascara Don't Let Him Ruin Your Life
-Each girl has that ONE boy... that they will NEVER lose feelings for.
-So many things I want to say to you, but I just keep my mouth shut.
-I'm tired of giving my heart away, it always comes back broken!
-Just remember. I cared when nobody else gave a f*ck.
-You don't just stop loving someone, either you never did or you always will.
-Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side
-I wish love was like volleyball. You'd call 'MINE' and everyone would back off!
-Protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall, if you don't plan to catch her.
-Don't fear tomorrow or regret the past; live for whats now and never look back
-If a boy calls you hot, he's looking at your body... if he calls you pretty, he's looking at your face... but if he calls you beautiful, he's looking at your soul.
-When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along.
-Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met...
-I want a person who comes into my life by accident, but stays on purpose.
-Every women deserves a man who looks at her every day like it's the first time he saw her.
-If you don't treat her right, don't be upset when someone else does. =)
-If you really liked her, you'd fight for her :)
-You’ll never find the right person if you don’t let go of the wrong one.
-Behind every b*tch is a man that made her that way
-A real man doesn't love many girls. He loves one girl in many ways.
1)BOY : It's valentine's day :)
GIRL : Yeah. I got you this. *Passes a box of chocolate to the boy*
BOY : I got you these. *Passes her 10 real roses and 1 fake rose* I will love you until the last rose dies.
2)
No comments:
Post a Comment